Terms and Conditions
First Class Florida Villas is the trading name for Blue Fish management LLC and these terms and conditions relate to bookings made through either company name by any means.
Thank you for choosing First Class Florida Villas for your vacation home. Booking a home through us directly is acceptance of the following terms & conditions and you hereby agree to all aspects relating to your booking and stay in your selected home. Please take a copy of them with you when you travel to remain compliant.
Rental terms and conditions.
1. You are required to pay us a non-refundable Deposit of $200 which is applied to your rental cost, this will be confirmed by e-mail, with the outstanding balance due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. A Processing Fee of $25.00 is applied to all Reservations and is non Refundable at any time this is to cover our Administrative costs. The guest instructs First Class Florida Villas to charge the Credit/Debit Card, as provided by the guest during the reservation process, for the reservation deposit. Also, the guest acknowledges, approves and instructs First Class Florida Villas to charge the provided Credit/Debit Card for the remaining balance of the reservation amount upon the due date unless you the guest have informed First Class Florida Villas of an alternative payment arrangement.
2. Once your reservation has been confirmed you will receive an e-mail.
3. If you are reserving a property within 8 weeks of the arrival date the total reservation amount is due; the total amount for the rental will automatically become non-refundable. You will be emailed a reservation confirmation
4. First Class Florida Villas will not be held responsible for any home owner failing to update their availability calendar.
5. In the unlikely event we have to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances, or a non updated availability calendar, we will endeavor to place you in a vacation home of similar standard, in the same resort area, in the unlikely event this is not possible we will refund all monies paid to First Class Florida Villas. Under no circumstances will any compensation be paid to the renter in the event of a cancellation or relocation of a booking.
6 First Class Florida Villas are pleased to accept payments by all major credit cards, or check. All Credit/ Debit Cards transactions will incur a 4% admin charge which must be paid by the guest. This charge can be avoided by paying by check. Please make Check payable to First Class Florida Villas. Final payments utilizing multiple cards will incur a $25.00 charge per transaction. Credit Card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
7. Amendment of reservations: any amendment to a confirmed reservation, will incur a charge of $70.00 Administration fee; this excludes additional requested services and additional stays.
8. Minimum stay is 4 nights (subject to homeowner’s discretion) depending on property and season. If you have reserved a vacation home for 4 nights or less, a cleaning fee will be charged . Minimum stays will be at the home owner’s discretion & if an owner declines a min stay reservation we will contact you to move your reservation to another property with your consent or refund you the renter all monies paid. No compensation will be given for cancelled reservations for less than the minimum stay for that property.
9. All Final Payments must be made 8 weeks (56 days) prior to the arrival date submitted on your booking agreement, the guest acknowledges, approves and instructs First Class Florida Villas to charge the provided Credit/Debit Card for the remaining balance of the reservation amount upon the Due Date.
First Class Florida Villas will automatically request the final payment by sending email. At this time you have the option to make an alternative method of payment; if you do not respond to the email payment link within 48hrs we will automatically charge your Debit/Credit Card on file for final payment plus any charges. it is the renters responsibility to inform First Class Florida Villas of any change of email address, failure to respond to final payment reminders could result in loss of Reservation.
10. Renter hereby authorizes First Class Florida Villas to charge the credit/debit card for the cost of repairs, replacement or extra cleaning for all damage, breakage and/or loss incurred during his/her stay. In the event of damage to the premises, its equipment, furniture, or carpeting, Renter shall be responsible for damage costs exceeding the security deposit, including collection costs and attorney’s fees. Documentation & Photographic evidence detailing damages and charges will be provided to the guest if requested.
11. Quotes: First Class Florida Villas prices quoted are valid for 14 days.
12. Pets are not allowed in any of our homes unless authorized and advertised on the listing by the home owner, "Pet Friendly" means one Pet, extra cleaning fee may be applicable. Failure to adhere to this notice will result in you being removed from the property, and charges being applied to your supplied Credit/Debit card. No refund or compensation of any kind will be given!
13. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside any of our homes.
14. BBQ/GRILLS must not be used inside the pool area or screened enclosure! charges will apply for cleaning of the Pool Deck due to BBQ or other misuse. BBQ must only be used on the lawn area outside of the pool screen, guests will be held responsible for all damage resulting from misuse of the BBQ. BBQ must be left clean and ready for the next user, failure to do so will result in a $75 cleaning fee being debited from your card. If you find the BBQ is not clean on your arrival, it must be reported immediately.
15. Early Check in and Late Checkout will only be confirmed and charged for on completion of final Payment and is strictly subject to Availability.
Early Check in time is from 11.00 am. Late Checkout time is 3pm. Normal check in time is from 4pm and check out is 10am. If you do not leave your villa on the appointed day by the checkout time, a charge of $100 will be applied to your credit/debit card. Cleaners are scheduled to clean the home early on the day of departure in readiness for the next guest so please respect their time. Paying the extra $100 does not mean you can stay and the local sheriff will be called to remove you should you not leave at the correct time.
It is a condition of booking that the maximum number of occupants does not exceed the total the property is listed as sleeping. Violation of this condition will result in the immediate removal of your party from the property with no refund or compensation.
Security Deposit Insurance (SDI)
Instead of providing a Security Bond, guests are required to purchase SDI which excludes the need to pay for a security deposit. The cost for SDI is $45.00 & this will cover up to a maximum of $3000.00 for accidental or inadvertent damage to the Vacation home interior. If this exceeds $3000.00, First Class Florida Villas will bill the Guest for the shortfall. First Class Florida Villas reserves the right to exercise any legal remedies to pursue the amount owed from the guest. Please Note that intentional damage or gross negligence to the vacation home will result in additional costs. The guest agrees that the lead name submitted on the booking form remains responsible for all loss from the property or its inventory during the rental period. Please note: Fees paid for SDI are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the vacation/holiday has been cancelled in writing prior to arrival. Payments for the SDI will not be accepted after the guest has entered the vacation home. The lead name will be held responsible for any damages that are not covered by SDI so please read the small print thoroughly. A valid credit card number must be provided to First Class Florida Villas. Please Note You must notify First Class Florida Villas of ANY damage to the unit during your occupancy or this plan is void. On arrival at the vacation home, we ask you to complete a registration form (state law) which gives you the opportunity to inspect the home and report any damage which will indemnify you from blame for existing issues.
SDI ensures that you will not be charged for damages that are clearly accidental.
SDI does not cover:
1. Loss of use of the Vacation Home.
2. Damage caused by any pet brought to the Vacation Home.
3. Theft or Loss of Keys
4. Acts of God.
5. Intentional damage
6. Defect of Electrical Appliances
7. Additional Cleaning or removal of Excessive Trash
The Lead name on the Reservation Authorizes First Class Florida Villas to charge any additional fee's to cover:
1. Non return of Keys.
2. Intentional damage caused to the home.
3. Damage due to Unauthorized Pets in the home.
First Class Florida Villas will also hold credit card details of all guests, and any damages will be automatically deducted after an inspection of the home when you leave and where any damages or breakages are found. A charge of 10% will be added to the owner’s costs to cover our admin and credit card fees.
Pool Heat & pool rules:
If you have ordered pool heat, you hereby accept & understand that should the temperature drop below 55 degrees the pool heater may shut off and that there are no refunds for pool heat. Most pool heaters will not operate under 55 degrees & therefore often disappoint. Even if they do work at 55 degrees, they will only give a maximum of 15 degrees over the air temperature at any time therefore giving only 70 degrees which is still cold (85 is comfortable). A warm pool is not likely or guaranteed through the colder months so please forewarn your family. Refunds will only be provided if the pool heater is physically broken and verified by our pool maintenance man in writing. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater! Pool equipment and heaters are very sensitive and tampering with them can cause thousands of dollars in damage. Anyone known to have been tampering with the equipment will make the rental payer responsible for all associated repair costs. Pool heat is put on 2 days before your arrival - if you book pool heat when you arrive, it will take 2 days to come up to temperature. Pool blankets are supplied by some owners but for safety reasons, some prefer not to and a cover is not guaranteed. The pool is cleaned and chemically balanced every week for your safety and comfort; however on rare occasions it may be necessary to apply extra chemicals to the pool to maintain safe and correct chemical levels. Should this occur during your stay it will be necessary for you to be out of the pool for a period of 12-24 hours for safety reasons and no compensation payable. Items such as clothes, toys etc. must not be left in the pool or spa.
The pool Safety fence must be kept erected at all times for the safety of children, removal of this fence, leaving it open or disabling a pool safety alarm (if fitted) is an illegal act and punishable by imprisonment. Do not allow unsupervised children to use the pool or spa: Regular child deaths occur due to guests not following these simple rules.
If the property is not managed by us directly, First Class Florida Villas authorizes all of its management companies to deal directly, promptly and immediately with any concerns or complaints our guests may have during their stay. The management company has the rights to negotiate directly with the guest in order to resolve any issue or concerns at that point in time. The guest is required to register any complaint with the management company involved or ourselves if the property is managed by us and demand proof of the claim. First Class Florida Villas will not accept any unregistered complaints made after the stay. Refunds or compensation will not be provided to a guest if the claim was not registered with the management company or us during the guest’s dates of stay. The claim must then be validated by the management company or us.
Vacation Homes For Sale
If a property should go on the market for sale or in the event a property should sell and no longer be available for rentals, First Class Florida Villas will make every effort to find similar accommodations. If we cannot find a comparable accommodation the renter will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of monies paid for your Vacation Rental Home Only. Excludes flights, attraction tickets, car rentals
The owners reserve the right to increase or decrease their prices shown on this website at any time. The price shown on the Booking confirmation will be the price that applies when you made your booking.
Changes to Firstclassfloridavillas.com website:
First Class Florida Villas takes great pride in our service and are continually striving to make improvements to the website.
First Class Florida Villas reserves the right to:
Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) any part of http://www.firstclassfloridavillas.com/ change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice
I understand and accept the cancellation policy of First Class Florida Villas as follows:
If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us in writing immediately. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
Booking Deposits are Non-Refundable
8 weeks prior to the arrival date Loss of Deposit only ( in some cases this can be transferred to another date)
8 weeks to 6 weeks 75 % refund of amount paid (excluding deposit) 6 weeks to 4 weeks 50% refund of amount paid (excluding deposit) 4 weeks to check-in no refund of any kind. Your travel insurance may cover you for your losses and they should be contacted directly.
We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date.
• In case of "force Maure" your booking may need to be terminated prior to the scheduled conclusion of your booking, this is unlikely to occur, although if the situation arises we will not be able to offer refunds, Your Travel Insurance may cover you for these events.
•First Class Florida Villas will not warrant or accept responsibility for any misrepresentation provided by the villa owner. We simply provide a service for property owners to display their rental accommodation on this website; we have made every effort to ensure that all the information we provided on this website is correct. We cannot be held responsible for any other subsequent alterations made as it is the advertisers responsibility to ensure that the information provided is accurate. All Owners listing their Property on First Class Florida Villas have been verified.
• We, the owners or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, and technical/weather, problems with transport, aircraft grounding, and closure of airports.
• All homes listed on our website are of the highest standard, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your vacation home then please make contact with us at your earliest convenience and we will try to relocate you in to a similar standard home, but this cannot be guaranteed.
• All our home owners reserve the right to change without notice fixtures, fittings and general decor as part of ongoing development and maintenance of the property. First Class Florida Villas will not be held responsible for any acts, omissions and changes beyond our control. of our principals (such as rental management companies and property owners) or of those for whom we act in the capacity of agents, over whom we have no control
• In the unlikely event that due to circumstances beyond our control we need to make changes or cancel your booking, we will inform you as soon as possible, we reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time, and will only be held liable to refund monies already paid by you the client.
• We cannot be held responsible for failure of items such as Electrical equipment, This includes such things as Pool Heating & Air-Conditioning/Cable TV/Telephone Services/Internet Services
• Guests using our homes are responsible for all damage and missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay and the cost of repair/replacement - please note that guest liability in this respect is not limited to the security deposit amount.
• Please note that, as Florida is a tropical State, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable, and are not cause for complaint. The villas are treated periodically as part of a pest and termite control program, and are professionally cleaned.
• First Class Florida Villas / Villa owners do not accept liability for any injury, Damage or Loss sustained by any Member of your party or by any persons entering the home or grounds including pool area and gardens during your rental period.
• Web Site Accuracy: Please note, the information and prices shown on First Class Florida Villas website may have changed by the time you come to book your stay. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of requesting the booking, regrettably errors do occasionally occur.
• We reserve the right to change the reservation if circumstances beyond our control make that home no longer available for reasons such as house Sold or Damaged Home or Double Booked or Declined by Owner.
• Jurisdiction: This contract is subject to and shall be construed solely in accordance with the laws of England and America and all parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and US Courts. This Reservation becomes a binding agreement once you submit or send Payment or provide your credit card information for your rental deposit. By sending a payment or providing a credit card number in response to you booking a vacation home with First Class Florida Villas constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, and restrictions as printed above. YOU ARE AGAIN REMINDED OF THE ADVISABILITY OF TAKING OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY.
We wish you & your family a Great Vacation!!
201320132013 Blue Fish Management LLC All rights reserved.